When we are successful in our mission:
- Access: 100% of Vermont families with children ages birth to five have access to regulated early care and learning opportunities that meet their needs
- High-Quality: 100% of children are in programs led by skilled early educators who are prepared for and well-compensated for their essential work
- Affordability: 100% of families who need it spend no more than 10% of their household income on childcare
Our strategy is two-tiered:
- We drive policy change and increased public investment into the child care system to sustain it long-term, engaging and organizing as many people as possible in Vermont's Child Care Campaign.
- We work with early childhood educators to increase access to high-quality care for families today, readying the child care system for public investment.
How Far We’ve Come
WHAT WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED
With your support, we are building an equitable and sustainable child care system for Vermont. As you know, our shared work is more important than ever. Child care is essential, and your support ensures that every Vermont child will have high-quality, affordable child care by 2025.
Through your actions, donations, and just by staying informed, we’ve accomplished a lot:
“We believe in Let’s Grow Kids’ ability to succeed not only in Vermont, but to develop a national model.”
CHRISTINE STILLER | President, Stiller Family Foundation
View and Download PDFs of our latest impact reports and updates, as well as impact highlights in each county:
All gifts to Let's Grow Kids are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of U.S. law.
See our Financials for more details.
Become An Advocate
Since we’ve started, investments in early education have increased and more Vermont families have access to high-quality child care. But our job is not done. Your representatives need to hear from you about how child care is essential to Vermont.