Zoom Ahead to Teacher Licensure: Find Your Pathway (September)
September's licensure pathway advising call will review Northern Vermont University's Accelerated Early Education Online Program. Join the call to talk with Heather Duhamel, Let's Grow Kids' Pathway Consultant about this program.
The next cohort for the program begins in the spring 2022 semester in order to achieve a bachelor's degree with infant to pre-K licensure in 5 semesters. The program is the best fit for those who:
• Are ready to start courses this spring semester (January 18, 2022)
• Already work in an early childhood education setting
• Completed Introduction to Early Education
• Have completed an associate's degree in early education or other related coursework
• Feel comfortable taking courses online while working