Join us on April 12 for the Child Care for Vermont: Courage to Care Rally. Register now

Zoom Ahead to Teacher Licensure: Find Your Pathway (June)

The Vermont Agency of Education offers an opportunity for qualified applicants to obtain early childhood educator provisional license.

The Vermont Standards Board for Professional Educators (VSBPE) has approved an Agency of Education (AOE) Early Childhood Educator or Early Childhood Special Educator (ECE/ECSE) provisional license specifically for qualifying individuals who are employed or contract with private prekindergarten education programs, and have been denied a ECE/ECSE provisional license from supervisory union (superintendent). For more information, please visit the AOE's website. Application opens June 1. Application questions should be directed to: 

To find out more, please register for our monthly Zoom call with Wendy Scott from the AOE who will answer questions about the project.

Back To Top


Get the latest news and updates on Vermont’s Child Care Campaign from the Let’s Grow Kids team, directly to your inbox: