Zoom Ahead to Teacher Licensure: Find Your Pathway (August)
August's licensure pathway advising call will review the Vermont Higher Education Collaborative Early Childhood/Early Childhood Special Educator Programs (VTHEC-EC/ECSE). Join the call to talk with Heather Duhamel, Let's Grow Kids' Pathway Consultant and Manuela Fonseca from VTHEC. This program is the best fit for those who:
• Have a bachelor’s degree.
• Have an active license and a desire to add the Early Childhood Education Endorsement (Pre-K–Grade 3) or the Early Childhood Education Special Education (Infants to age 6).
• Have experience in the field of Early Childhood Education with the desire to take coursework that will apply toward a master’s degree at Northern Vermont University.
• Are interested in taking courses to further support Peer Review Portfolio evidence.
• Seek credit-bearing professional development to use toward ECE or ECSE Licensure Renewal.