Early Childhood Forum on Child Care with CDD and CIS (webinar)
The next Early Childhood Forum on Child Care from our friends at Building Bright Futures will feature a discussion on:
- Tools to support families
- Continuity of learning for pre-K
- Act 166 funding during the closure period and interaction the stabilization program
- Child Care Stabilization Program
- Definition of essential persons who qualify for child care
Representatives from Child Development Division and Children’s Integrated Services will be available to answer questions.
Parents, child care, after-school providers and early childhood partners are invited to participate. Questions can be submitted in advance by clicking here.